Our overall goal is to deliver compelling and quality content for our readers to enjoy.
If contributing to Tiny Living Life is something that are considering doing, we would be honored to have you as a guest author to one of the web’s most trusted tiny home and off-grid living blogs. Your work will not go unknown, as we will provide full credit for the piece you contribute. We allow one valuable “dofollow” link in return for your guest post.
Please reach out to our email with your content pitches here: Reachout@tinylivinglife.com
What kind of articles does Tiny Living Life publish?
Topics covered on Tiny Living Life cover both tiny homes and off-grid living.
We are especially interested in personal experiences with tiny homes and off-grid living. Check out our latest posts for an idea of the quality we’re after.
Who is Tiny Living Life publishing for?
The Tiny Living Life audience is comprised of individuals who live off-grid lifestyles or tiny home enthusiasts.
What do we ask of you?
For us to approve your article, we ask that:
- Your article is original and not published anywhere else (now or in the future)
- You will be open to my feedback to improve the article
- You provide the article via Google Docs.
- Content must be at least 2000 WORDS, but longer-form content is preferred (2500+ words).
- Please structure the article with headlines, sub-headlines, short paragraphs, bullet points and quotes if applicable.
- We do not accept all posts, and there may be a delay in posting.
What does it cost?
- No fee, if you provide quality, long-form original content (ideally 2000+ words).
- $80 if you provide shorter content (less than 1800 words). This is to cover my time on everything below and to encourage longer-form content. Payment is processed via PayPal.
- Submit outline: Send us a list of your article ideas via email at Reachout@tinylivinglife.com.
- Selection: We will choose the most suitable idea based on your suggestions.
- Submit your article draft: Once you have completed your draft, send it to us via email at the same address as above.
- Revisions: I will get back to you with revision requests (if necessary).
- Resubmit final draft: You revise your article as advised.
- Publish: We will let you know when your article is scheduled to be published. Once it goes live, you will be contacted.
- We don’t publish press releases or any other public relations (PR) content.
- We don’t have any hidden advertisements. All advertisements are marked as such.
- We don’t accept any personal affiliate links
- We do not link to gambling or dating websites. Links should ideally be tiny home or off-grid related.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Tiny Living Life. We would be thrilled to hear from you if you would like to be featured on the site.